Who we are
Our website address is: https://codingx.app
Our mobile application Products include:
1. Hacker X: Learn Ethical Hacking & Cybersecurity
2. Python X: Learn python programming
3. Java X: Learn java programming
Our privacy goals
How we collect your Information
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you download, sign in, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Data Retention & Deletion Policy
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Spotify Service and for Spotify’s legitimate and essential business purposes, such as:
– maintaining the performance of our platform/service
– making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings
– complying with our legal obligations
– resolving disputes
If you close or request that we close your account, we’ll delete or anonymise your personal data so it no longer identifies you, unless we’re required to keep something or we still need to use it for a legally justifiable reason.
User can request to delete their data by requesting data deletion through their registered email ID. Simply write to our CRM team at firstname.lastname@example.org with data deletion request.
Here are some examples of situations where we’re legally allowed or required to keep some of your personal data:
– if there’s an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit or unresolved claim or dispute.
– for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain security.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- By logging in to their account
Users are able to change their personal information:
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Applications belonging to CodingX.app collects user information primarily to enhance user experience and being able to provide better service to its users. The company may further use this information for product enhancement, support and promotions without being subjected to any litigations.